Swan River has its own membership code that determines what the process is for applying to be a band member as well as who is eligible and what the appeal process is for membership applications.  Have a look at the membership code below and contact the office with any questions you may have.

Membership code


To participate in the benefits of the potential upcoming settlement membership applications need to be in by sept. 30th.  All treaty people who are affiliated with Swan River still need to apply for band membership.  All children born to band members still need to apply for band membership.  If you are unsure of your membership status please call the bandhall and inquire or go to the contact page and send a message.  We can get an application form out to you by mail or email.